Friday, April 3, 2009

End of week ramblings 4/3/09

Oh man, whatta week!  Let's get right at it.

One of the main reasons I started writing this here bloggins is to keep in touch with good friends and family, letting everyone know of all the excitement and crazy stuff we're always doing, the occasional nibble of bike advocacy info, and some naughty words & profanity sprinkled in for good measure.  



So if you come by for more of one than the other, or whatever you happen to stop by for, I certainly appreciate your support and even chance, momentary glance.  Much thanks.

It was moving week, and it was here and gone with the blink of an eye.  We had the huge support of Ang's Dad and my future brosef-in-law Jesse.  So we packed all the stuff in boxes and thew threw it on the truck and shipped it to the new joint.



I never will underestimate having a garage again.  We have a massive crawlspace that could double as a ranch-style house for a family of little people, but still - no man cave.  Angie's cool with me fixing and tuning the bikes on the kitchen table though.  



The big 2-8.  Pushing 30.  The thing that freaks me out the most about turning 28 today is not that I have gray hairs, or anything like that.  What's weird is having the 10 year high school reunion this summer.  I'm thinking of skipping the whole thing since we've all reconnected on FaceSpace...  Unless there's an open bar - then I'm there.

I'll be sleeping off a hangover the better part of tomorrow, so if it's not blizzarding where you're at (30's and snow in the NoCo tomorrow) then my best wishes to you in weekend bummer life avoidance.

Happy happy, -H


1 comment:

  1. Yo dude,
    Check out Social Networking Colorado Style and join today! http://incoloradonow.com/

    ReplyDelete