Tuesday, December 9, 2008

You can uncross your fingers

I've got some good news.  I got a J-O-B.  You know, the kind that pays in money, instead of sexual favors.  And it has left this look on my face:



Don't be fooled, it's a happy face.  I'll be at a magazine/new media company as an Ad Trafficking Coordinator.  Making ads and little boxes look pretty and enticing.  It's gonna look so good you'll want to run out and buy whatever it is we're selling (no promises).  Almost the same thing I was doing at the radio station - which is cool and should cut down on the learning/refresh time.  On a similar note - I will not be doing the bike race thing next summer.  I wish 'em well and will probably help out with the Colorado events next summer on the weekends, so it all worked out in the end.

Been trying to get the "lazy" out of the system.  Got something great to look forward to now, just got to kill time before hand.  Speaking of which, I have a beer to finish and The Simpsons are on.

Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me.  Mucho gusto.  Taco nachos frijoles Sabado Gigante.  Burrito.


No comments:

Post a Comment