I hate to sound preachy or cliche', but I try and live without regrets, and I've done some stupid crap before, a couple times before a couple thousand people, but I learned a couple lessons. Here's a lit of the most popular:
- People that don't know you will "boo" you if you try and get them to cheer for the wrong sports team.
- Teachers hate it when you fall asleep in their class.
- Teachers REALLY hate it when you snore while sleeping in their class.
- Don't hide the fact that you smoke from your parents.
- Everything you did as a kid that "irked" your parents, but they never told you, will be exactly what your kids will do to you.
- Dry dog food is not terrible.
- Wet cat food is repulsive.
- The best friends you'll ever have you'll get after high school, except maybe one or two.
This post leaves me feeling pretty blessed that I've had the support of my friends thru my risk takings, trip-ups, and set backs. That's enough sappy stuff, it's Frambozen season!!