Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Phelps + Marijuana = 2nd fastest 400 Freestyle EVER!

Come on man...!



Really...?

You've been in the public eye for a couple months, been in half of the commercials on TV, won 8 gold medals, been on every possible morning, daytime, evening & late-night interview/sketch show/news program, and for whatever reason thought it'd be a great idea to smoke a bowl at someone's house you might have had Chem 101 with FULLY KNOWING that everyone has a damn camera on their phone these days...

Really...?

You don't have a private house in the backwoods of Maryland, with an indoor pool shaped like your crooked nose, where you can live privately, IN SOLITUDE IF YOU SO WISH, possibly even grow and smoke your own weed without anyone ever knowing, all of which you bought and paid for in ca$h from the hundreds of millions of dollars of endorsement deals you have/had...

Really...?

Now, I've been known to puff the ganj a bit in my day... But I remembered to take off my gold medals before I did, and also close the doors & windows - it was the paranoia thing, didn't want anyone to see or take pictures of me smoking. Get the story from the London Times HERE...

2 comments:

  1. He got his medals already. Time to trash the lungs! wooo! gotta do a keg stand too, and smoke some menthols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep my medals on when I smoke. I do take my shirt off though.

    ReplyDelete